Although the nature of our study was academic, it was never allowed to [be merely] theoretical. Professors consistently showed the practical implications of what was being taught for life 和 ministry.
I found it personally transformative.
Master of Arts in 圣经研究
For those who want to pursue further biblical studies to prepare for a 教学 ministry, this degree provides a solid platform to an MDiv or PhD. 为牧师, this degree provides advanced exegesis skill development 和 deeper theological underst和ing to equip laity for 更多的 effective service. The degree has a core of 30 小时 with 6个小时 of practical theology electives. It requires language proficiency in biblical 希腊 和 希伯来语.
Why pursue an 圣经研究文学硕士 at bt365体育娱乐?
- 灵活性. Grad courses are completely online, from homework to live class sessions. No need to relocate or upset your schedule. Our degrees are designed with active pastors, missionaries, 和 lay ministers in mind.
- 原始的语言. 希腊 和 希伯来语 exegesis courses are a core component of the degree. Students meet weekly with a professor to discuss their work as they translate 和 analyze a portion of Scripture from the original 希腊 or 希伯来语.
- 认证. 度 are both regionally (HLC) 和 nationally (ABHE) accredited.
- 神学. We are committed to the authority of God’s inerrant Word. We are Wesleyan-Arminian 和 passionate about the message of Spirit-filled, holy living.
- hold an earned BA or equivalent (for example, a BS or BRE).
- have completed 30 undergrad credits of Bible 和 神学.
- have an undergrad GPA of 3.0或更大. However, applicants with a lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
A GRE test is not required.
We offer electives in the following areas:
Two semesters per year, Fall 和 春天.
Students may take classes…
- Full-time: 3 courses (9 credit 小时) per semester. 研究生 after 4 semesters.
- Part-time: 1-2 courses (3-6 credit 小时) per semester. 研究生 after 6-12 semesters.
Students went on to be a
参观 硕士学费页面 for up-to-date cost information.
Students report spending 7-12 小时 weekly on homework for one graduate course.
研究生 Program 日历
- April 2nd--8th: 春天 break
- May 6th: 春天 classes end
- May 29th: Summer term begins
- June 1st: Program 和 scholarship application deadline for Fall 2023
- July 2nd: 8th - Summer break
- July 29th: Summer term ends
- August 14th: Fall classes convene
- October 22-28th: Break (Aldersgate Form)
- November 19th-25: Thanksgiving Break
- December 1st: Program 和 scholarship application deadline for 春天 2024
- December 16th: Fall classes end